For persistent and comprehensive coverage, nothing beats wide-area motion imagery (WAMI). A single WAMI sensor can monitor hundreds of targets across a city-sized area, while also optimizing available full-motion video (FMV) cameras through cross-cueing.
Once a WAMI sensor detects movers within its coverage area, those target locations can be sent to a high-resolution, but narrow-field, FMV camera for a more detailed view.
WAMI Industry Pioneer
Logos Technologies is an industry leader in wide-area motion imagery (WAMI). Our team developed Constant Hawk, the first-ever operationally deployed system, and we’ve been at the forefront of WAMI advances ever since. Our current, miniaturized wide-area systems are affordable and lightweight, with low power requirements, yet have increased photogrammetric performance and processing quality.
Our WAMI systems can be mounted on a wide range of platforms, and most of our systems are available to international customers. Current configurations include:
- Kestrel Block II – Lightweight day/night WAMI sensor for aerostats
- MicroKestrel – WAMI in under 5 lbs for tethered UAS
- BlackKite Pod – IR WAMI system in a platform-flexible pod
- BlackKite-I – IR WAMI system for the bay of the Insitu Integrator™
- Redkite Pod – EO WAMI system in a platform-flexible pod
- Redkite-I – WAMI sensor for the bay of the Insitu Integrator™
Hostile Fire Detection
Logos Technologies also offers Serenity, a dual-sensor hostile fire detection system developed for aerostat or mast deployment and customizable for manned and unmanned aircraft. Serenity instantaneously detects hostile fire and delivers precise source coordinates.
Logos provide experienced personnel to operate and maintain all our sensors. Our experts aid in:
- Operations and critical missions support
- Technology deployment and employment
- Field equipment maintenance and logistics management
- Hardware and software procurement
Our world-class field analysts and trainers specialize in Activity-Based Analytics (ABA) tools and techniques that help users to discover the underlying relationships between various sensor datasets. Logos also provides in-house engineering for concept design, development, and production at our own and partner facilities.
For more information on ISR sensors and services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.