Taken in isolation, incoming data threads are of limited use to an analyst. But if woven together correctly, they can produce something far more powerful.
Logos Technologies helps customers maximize the value of disparate data sources by developing and expanding upon Activity-Based Analytics (ABA). These tactics, techniques and procedures allow the analyst to layer intelligence collected from multiple sources to quickly construct a “big picture” view of the operational environment.
ABA utilizes the full spectrum of data sources to identify:
- Patterns of life
- Relationship networks
- Anomalies and trends
At Logos Technologies, we provide customers with onsite ABA analysts as well as train others to apply the same techniques to any complex dataset. In addition, Logos Technologies supports ABA workflow by offering automated processing solutions to increase speed and accuracy of analysis.
Our tools and training enable users to:
- See relationships between entities
- Recognize transactions among people, locations, and objects
- Piece together the broader implications
For more information on Activity-Based Analytics, please email email@example.com.
Logos Technologies is an industry leader in data indexing and storage, providing analysts with the foundation to engage in complex operations and unlock the full potential of the terabytes of collected data.
By tagging the metadata of operational information, we allow for:
- Immediate cross-referencing across multiple sources
- Future discovery and exploitation of historic data
- Centralized indexing for use by teams anywhere in the world
- Real-time forensics
Unlike traditional data collection methods, Activity-Based Analytics (ABA) focuses on events and relationships within the geographic area being monitored, rather than on specific actors. Once gathered, data from multiple sources can be precisely indexed with:
- Dates and times
- Identifying attributes
With this accurate information, analysts can create a complete historical picture of an entity, location, or network.
Our tools can receive information in any form and condition it for exploitation. Beginning with unstructured metadata, our technology:
- Identifies missing datasets
- Combines different protocols
- Matches data with existing resources
- Anticipates activity
- Assists in providing highly accurate analytic reports
For more information on Information Management, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Either refining existing tools, or creating custom solutions, Logos engineers are trained to facilitate speed and effectiveness of the cross correlation of data. After a site survey and consultation, our engineers work with clients to refine or develop the tools to address their data processing needs.
Custom Software Development
After identifying repeatable processes in a customer workflow, our engineers will create tailored products to:
- Improve data management
- Speed up analytic discovery
- Minimize inefficiency
Application of Technical Solutions
Logos Technologies delivers technical solutions to analytical problems in short time frames. After our analysts evaluate all data available for the mission, our engineers:
- Develop data conditioning software
- Updates obsolete software
- Increase geo-temporal accuracy
For more information on Large Data Processing for ABA, please email email@example.com.
Logos is a recognized industry leader for Activity-Based Analytics (ABA) and consistently provides thought leadership to the ever-changing field of analysis. At Logos we:
- Maximize the value of data
- Develop ABA tradecraft
- Expand analytic methodology
For more information on Analytic Tradecraft, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training for operators and analysts should not always take place in separate events. By fusing operations and analysis in our scenarios, Logos delivers the most realistic and in-depth intelligence training available.
Scenario Design and Development
Logos Technologies tailors scenario-based training for government, military, and law enforcement analysts. Our multi-source subject matter experts create:
- Real-time and historic datasets at scale
- Relevant and noise data to reflect large databases
- Customized scenarios specific to mission and area of responsibility
Logos Tecnologies uses proprietary software to simulate all sorts of reporting or collection data, allowing scenarios to be:
- Complex and in-depth
- Based in realistic operational settings
- Consistent in time and space
- Challenging to even the most advanced analysts
Analysts need to interact with collected data in order to discover the pieces that are relevant to their mission. Whether clients are working with real or simulated data, Logos Technologies engineers create the user interface that analysts need to:
- Search databases through traditional search logic
- Input self-generated reporting streams
- Cross reference datasets
Logos Technologies offers customized introductory and advanced courses in Activity-Based Analytics (ABA). Training can be delivered on site, and classes can be taught or proctored by our experts. Our classroom instruction includes:
- Introduction to ABA methodology
- Hands-on experience with relevant datasets
- Familiarization with analytic tools
- Expertly crafted and in-depth practical exercises
For more information on Training Development, please email email@example.com.
When the mission calls for live exercise support, Logos Technologies provides the required resources to enhance the training.
Role Player Support
Logos Technologies has significant experience managing role player teams. Logos assembles the perfectly tailored team to support any training mission, including:
- Surveillance/Counter Surveillance
- Opposition Forces (OPFOR)
- Forensic and/or real-time value
Logos Technologies has expertise deploying sensors for training exercises and incorporating the data collected into scenarios. As a result, trainees have access to data that has:
- Geospatial and temporal representation
- Depth and realism
- Current or emerging sensor implication
Logos Technologies collects ground truth data used to validate the performance of sensors. This allows our customers to:
- Understand limitations of sensor
- Integrate data in analysis
- Identify gaps in collection capability
For more information on Exercise Support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.