Wide-Area Motion Imagery for Manned and Unmanned Aircraft
As a leader in the field of wide-area motion imagery (WAMI), Logos Technologies is continually investing in, and advancing, the capabilities of sensor systems.
Currently under development is Hermes, a 250-lbs, multi-sensor pod that can deploy on a medium-altitude unmanned aircraft and other platforms, giving operators a robust electro-optical/infrared (EO/IR) WAMI capability without having to sacrifice other mission payloads or airborne endurance.
Hermes’ features include:
- 250-lbs, platform-agnostic pod containing WAMI and room for two additional sensors
- City-sized coverage area
- Onboard sensor data processing
- Streaming video windows to support more than 10 sensor operators at once
- Imagery that can be transmitted to handheld devices
- User-defined “watchboxes” to provided sensor operators automated detection alerts
For more information on Hermes, please email email@example.com.